information on Free Ultrasound
Engage Equip Empower
Whether you are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, have questions about abortion, or need a treatment referral for an STD, we are here for you.
Call us at 908.684.3099 or make an appointment online.
Information on the value of an ultrasound exam if you are pregnant
Getting an ultrasound can be an important next step in evaluating all your pregnancy options. At Care Net Pregnancy Resources of Warren County limited obstetrical ultrasounds are performed to:
- Help confirm pregnancy
- Help detect fetal heartbeat
- Help determine fetal age
- Help determine due date
- Help determine location of pregnancy (intrauterine/ectopic)
The limited obstetrical ultrasound examination is not to diagnose gender, abnormalities, and/or problems.
Preparing for Your Visit
Please bring your Photo ID (ex: NJ driver’s license, school ID, passport)
- Remember to drink enough water – one hour before your appointment you should empty your bladder, then drink 32 ounces of water. Do not empty your bladder again until you have been instructed to.
- Your appointment will range between 20 and 30 minutes
- You are welcome to bring the father of the baby, a family member, or friend with you. We will see you first and then invite them into the exam room with your permission.