Considering an Abortion In Budd Lake, NJ?
You are not Alone.
Engage Equip Empower
Whether you are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, have questions about abortion, or need treatment for an STD, we are here for you.
Call us at (908) 684-3099 or make an appointment online.
Know The Facts
If you are facing an unexpected pregnancy near Budd Lake, NJ, the staff, nurse, and trained client advocates at the Care Net Pregnancy Resources of Warren County will take the time to listen to your concerns and provide you with medically accurate information regarding your pregnancy options so you can make the best choice—an informed decision. Your visit and personal information will be private and confidential.
How Can We Help?
If you are considering an abortion near Budd Lake, NJ, you will need to verify that you are pregnant and how far along you are so you can know all of the options available to you in your pregnancy. At Care Net Pregnancy Resources of Warren County, we can provide free and confidential lab-quality pregnancy testing and a 1st trimester ultrasound (between 6-12 weeks.)
Concerned About an STD?
- Even if you aren’t experiencing any symptoms, you may wonder: Do I have an STD?
- Undiagnosed, untreated STDs can cause Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, an infection of the uterus, and affect your health and future pregnancies
- Care Net Pregnancy Resources of Warren County can provide you with referrals for STD/STI testing & treatment.
If you are facing an unexpected pregnancy near Budd Lake, NJ the staff, nurse, and trained client advocates at the Care Net Pregnancy Resources of Warren County will take the time to listen to your concerns and provide you with medically accurate information regarding your pregnancy options so you can make the best choice—an informed decision. Your visit and personal information will be private and confidential.
The Importance of a First Trimester Ultrasound:
- A first trimester ultrasound helps determine the viability of the pregnancy and if you are at risk for miscarriage—one in four pregnancies end in miscarriage, with up to 80% of these happening in the first trimester
- The first step to determine viability via ultrasound would be for our medical staff to verify an intra-uterine pregnancy; an untreated ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy outside the uterus) can be a severe medical emergency and would require care from a licensed healthcare provider—an abortion will not take care of an ectopic pregnancy
- Next, our medical staff will determine if your baby has a heartbeat (a baby’s heart beats at around 22 days gestation) if your baby does not have a heartbeat an abortion may not even be necessary
- Lastly, using ultrasound, our medical staff will determine the estimated gestational age of your baby (how far along you are) and review the types and risks of abortion that are legally available to you—abortion is legal in NJ for all nine months of pregnancy—afford yourself the gift of time to get all the facts and look at all your options
What is My First Step if I am Considering Abortion?
It’s important to know you are not alone. All of our services are free & confidential and have been for over 35 years! Care Net Pregnancy Resources of Warren County never profits from your decision and always aim to provide you compassionate care, medically accurate information, and timely unhurried appointments. Your privacy is important to us.
What are the differences between medical and surgical abortions in Budd Lake, NJ? Are there any short-term or long-term risks you should consider?
We offer a safe, confidential environment for you to be heard and to ask questions. We do not perform or refer for abortions which is to your advantage since we do not profit from your decision. Care Net Pregnancy Resources is your first step in receiving free and confidential services and information to help you make a thoughtful, informed decision about your body—and your choice.
Pre-Abortion Help Includes:
- Free lab-quality pregnancy testing
- Free first trimester ultrasound between 6-12 wks
- Medically accurate information on legally available abortion options
- Risks and procedures of medical abortion
- Risks and procedures of surgical abortion
Make an Informed Decision
Abortion may seem like the quickest answer and best decision when facing an unplanned pregnancy but there is a lot to consider. The best decision is actually the one that is well thought out and right for you personally.
An informed decision involves getting all the facts (medically accurate facts) and knowing what to expect and how best to plan; it involves understanding what you are getting into and which procedures & plans are right for you. Understanding the facts and any associated risks allows you to evaluate your choices based on your particular situation and your own personal preferences.
Chester - Chester Township
Coerced abortion is illegal. You are the only one legally allowed to decide which option is right for you and your unintended pregnancy. No one (not a parent, guardian, or significant other) can force you to have an abortion—even if you are a minor. If you’re being pressured to seek an abortion, please contact Care Net Pregnancy Resources of Warren County today. We can help.