After Abortion Support
Caring & Confidential Help is Here
Real Choices Real facts Real Help
Whether you are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, have questions about abortion, or need a safe place to talk through your thoughts and fears,
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.
Call us at (908) 684-3099 or make an appointment online.
HELP STARTS HERE FREE & CONFIDENTIAL
After Abortion Support in Hackettstown, NJ
We provide support after abortion. We want you to know that you have come to a safe and confidential place. Privacy is the utmost importance. Our mission is to provide an environment that promotes healing and restoration for women and men who have suffered the loss of a child through abortion.
Abortion may cause a high stress reaction to the experience. Some may feel relief initially, but it’s often common to suffer symptoms of post abortion grief and trauma. This may occur days, months, or even years after the initial experience and can cause an emotionally adverse reaction. If you wish to begin the healing process from a past abortion or abortions, we offer one-on-one support after abortion free of charge.
Let Us Help.
Begin Healing Today.
If any of the following questions resonate with you,you maybe suffering from Post Abortion Syndrome:
- Do you avoid the subject of abortion?
- Do you feel shame, grief and guilt at the mention of the word abortion?
- Do you have lingering feelings of anger, resentment toward people that may have been involved in your abortion?
- Have you found that you avoid relationships or become co-dependent in them since the abortion?
- Do you feel unworthy of love?
- Are you overprotective of the children you have now?
- Do you use drugs and/or alcohol as a means of escape?
- Do you have an eating disorder or another self harm disorder?
- Do you have unrealistic fears?
- Do you feel a vague emptiness or a deep sense of loss?
- Do you experience periods of depression?
Know your options. Be educated.
After Abortion Support Hackettstown, NJ: Abortion Hackettstown 07840
Hackettstown is a town in Warren County, in the state of New Jersey, United States. Hackettstown borders the townships of Washington (Morris County) to the southeast, Mansfield to the southwest, Allamuchy to the north, Mount Olive to the northeast, and Independence to the west.