Abortion Info Near Mount Olive & Netcong NJ
Know The Facts About Abortion near Mount Olive & Netcong NJ
If you are reading this, you probably think you or someone you know may be pregnant and are asking, “What now?” Like any other big decision in your life, you want to understand your choices, any risks, and how the decision you make today may impact your life tomorrow. We are here to help. Our trained client advocates and nurse manager can help provide the information you need, answer medical questions you may have about pregnancy and sexual health, or just listen to your concerns.
We offer you a safe confidential environment to safely explore your abortion options near Mount Olive & Netcong NJ. Most clients tell us there are more options available to them than they realized. Our services are free, confidential, and respectful of you and your choice.
Here are some questions to ask yourself before you decide if abortion is right for you:
- Have I researched all of my options?
- Do I understand all of the potential risks involved with each type of abortion?
- Have I discussed my situation and my concerns with someone I can trust?
- Have I had an ultrasound to determine if the baby has a heartbeat, is in my uterus, and to see how far along I am?
- Do I fully understand the type of abortion I would be eligible to have based on the age of my baby?
- Why should the abortion physician performing my procedure have admitting privileges to a local hospital?
- Am I forgetting anything? What about adoption and parenting?
Care Net Pregnancy Resources has been dedicated to helping women, men, teens, and families making unplanned pregnancy decisions since 1986. Reading this information is your first step to being informed about your choices. Making an appointment at Care Net is the next step.
Abortion 07828, 07857
Mount Olive is a township in Morris County, New Jersey, The Township of Mount Olive was formed by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 22, 1871, from portions of Roxbury Township. Netcong was formed from portions of the township on October 23, 1894. The township was named for Benjamin Olive, a colonial-era Lieutenant Governor of New Jersey who donated land for the site of churches constructed in the area. Netcong is a borough in Morris County, New Jersey, United States. Netcong lies on the shores of Lake Musconetcong.
Hours of Operation
326 Washington Street
Hackettstown, NJ 07840